5 Days from Only £185
Many now refer to Bournemouth as London by the sea, situated on the South coast of England and one of the United Kingdoms warmest climates, this town truly is a dream location. The towns vibrant centre, award winning gardens and bustling pier are all directly above the miles of blue flag golden sandy beaches and stylish promenades.
Bournemouth’s location is ideal for visiting the surrounding areas. The New Forest, Isle of Purbeck and the world famous Jurassic coastline are all areas of outstanding natural beauty.
The Trouville Hotel
• We will be returning to The Trouville Hotel after mixed reviews. Please be informed that there is a small uphill walk to the hotel but the location is near to the town centre and all attractions.
• Bed, Breakfast and Evening Meal
• Two Nights Entertainment
• There is a leisure centre equipped with indoor pool, spa pool, sauna and gym.
• Lift to most floors
• All rooms have ensuite, television, hairdryer complimentary tray and guest toiletries
• Free Wifi in public places
• Two Excursions
Departure Dates & Prices
|30th April - 4th May||£185|
|27th - 31st August||£249|
|3rd - 7th December||Turkey & Tinsel||£189|
Details may change without notice - please check with the office for latest prices etc