5 Days from Only £239
The sheer beauty of North Wales is second to none and Llandudno is the perfect base to tour the surrounding area. Llandudno is the largest of all Welsh holiday resorts and whilst it still retains a peaceful and dignified atmosphere, it boasts all the amenities you will ever need.
Llandudno is within short distance to many other attractions North Wales has to offer so you will never be short of things to do.
• The Kensington Hotel in Llandudno is a classically styled Victorian seafront hotel, predominantly positioned on the central promenade with spectacular views of the Great Orme and Llandudno Bay.
Conveniently located for all local attractions, dining, bars and entertainment the hotel is an excellent base to explore the many famous attractions in and around Llandudno.
• Bed, Breakfast and Evening Meal
• Free Wifi in public places
• Entertainment for 2 nights
• Lift to most floors
• All rooms have ensuite, television and complimentary tray
• Two Excursions
Departure Dates & Prices
|2nd - 6th April||£240|
|11th - 15th June||£259|
|24th - 28th September||£259|
|12th - 16th November||Turkey & Tinsel||£249|
Details may change without notice - please check with the office for latest prices etc