5 Days from Only £289
This is Norfolk’s leading seaside resort with a lovely coastline and the world famous Norfolk Broads. Great Yarmouth has a host of holiday attractions for both the day and evening including a theatre and an array of shops.
There are miles of sandy beaches backed by the Marine Parade where you can put your hand to tennis, bowls, putting and angling. The area hosts a theme park to keep the little ones entertained along with all the traditional seaside shops which makes this destination ideal for families.
New Hotel for 2018
The Burlington Palm hotel
• The Burlington Palm Hotel is a family run establishment which provides a warm and friendly welcome. The hotel is one of the largest in Great Yarmouth and is close to all amenities and overlooks the sea.
• Bed, Breakfast and Evening Meal
• Free Wifi
• Lift to most floors
• All rooms have ensuite, television, telephone and complimentary tray
• Heated indoor swimming pool
• Two Excursions
• Single Room supplement £32
• Seaview Room £7 per person/per night
Departure Dates & Prices
|23rd - 27th April||£289|
|24th - 28th September||£299|
Details may change without notice - please check with the office for latest prices etc