5 Days from Only £259
Newcastle, a city on the North bank of the River Tyne is a diverse and exciting visitor destination. World class culture, nightlife and fantastic shopping with award-winning dining all connected by the wonderful Geordie spirit.
The River Tyne connects Newcastle with a host of various historic attractions and the nearby sandy beaches, although for quality a short trip to Northumberland offers some spectacular views which are second to none.
New Hotel for 2018
Gosforth Park Hotel
• The Gosforth Park Hotel is situated in a prime location set in 12 acres of stately parkland whilst only being minutes away from Intu Metrocentre and Alnwick Castle.
• Bed, Breakfast and Evening Meal
• Free Wifi
• Lift to most floors
• All rooms have ensuite, television, hairdryer and complimentary tray
• Bar & Lounge
• Indoor Pool & Spa
• Fitness Centre
• No Entertainment
• Two Excursions - incorporating a tour to Beamish
• Single Room Supplement £80.00
Departure Dates & Price
|9th - 13th April||£259|
|1st - 5th October||£259|
Details may change without notice - please check with the office for latest prices etc